Delivery & Returns
Shipping Rates within Ireland are as follows:
- Orders weighing 250g or less will be charged €2.95
- Orders of €0-70, 250g-30kg will be charged €5.95
- Orders above €70 will be shipped for FREE
- Orders of 250g or less will be sent by An Post and are subject to the normal national postal service.
- We will usually dispatch your order within 1-2 working day of receipt of your order, as long as the item is in stock. It is usually delivered the next working day after dispatch. Therefore please allow 2-3 working days for the delivery within Ireland.
- In the unlikely event that the item you ordered is not in stock, we will contact you and let you know the expected delivery date. If then you decide not to go ahead with this order you may cancel by informing us before the goods are dispatched, or up to 7 days after receiving your goods, as laid out in the European Distance Selling Regulations.
Receiving Your Order
- Please be sure to have somebody available to receive your parcel!
- Your package may require a signature upon delivery, either by you or someone you have authorised to do this on your behalf.
- We will proceed to send your order to the address provided by you with your order – unless we have been specifically notified to use a different address.
- The customer is responsible for any charges incurred for re-delivery due to failure of notifying us of the correct address.
- Our couriers cannot give you an estimated delivery time within one particular day, and delivery may vary in one particular region from morning to afternoon delivery.
- If you wish to arrange a more suitable delivery time once items have already been dispatched from our warehouse, we will provide you with the tracking no. and phone number of GLS to arrange with them a more suitable time/place. This is at the discretion of GLS or any other contractor we employ for delivery.
- We do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to goods if the delivery arrives and you have requested it to be left with a neighbour or near your property.
Overseas Orders and Delivery: Currently Unavailable
- For information regarding large deliveries above 30kgs outside the Ireland, please contact us our contact page.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the goods ordered are allowed into the country. 521 Health Drinks is not responsible for any items undelivered for this reason. The customer accepts full responsibility for the goods once they have left Ireland – replacement and refund terms do not apply if the goods are prohibited in the destination country.
- Please be advised that as some of our products are delivered to us from overseas we may on occasion experience a delay in delivery. We ensure to keep you informed at all times.
EU Law & Cooling of Periods
- It is within the right of customers in the European Union to withdraw from the purchase of a product within seven working days of the day after the date the product is received. It is advised to check your items upon delivery. In the unlikely occurrence that your items are damaged, your order is incorrect or incomplete please notify us within 7 days of receipt by phone or email and we will replace missing or faulty goods.
- Upon receipt of delivery the responsibility for the item becomes the customers. Please be advised that the cost of returning the items is that of the customer – unless said items were delivered to you defective, damaged or by error.
- In the case of a customer cancelling a purchase during the cooling-off period, it is the responsibility of the customer to pay for returning the goods. Once we have received and cleared the return, the refund will go through.
- When items are not returned to us after the customer cancelling the purchase during the cooling-off period we ask that said items are made available for collection. Please be advised that the cost of collection will be taken out of the refund.
- The refund will be paid to your original payment card or paypal account within a maximum of 30 days, from date of cancellation. Please note that you will remain liable for any items not returned or made available for collection.
- If the returned item forms part of a larger order we will be unable to refund you fo the delivery costs.
- Recorded or registered delivery must be used when returning items. In accordance with distance selling regulations, the costs of return postage and packaging are the responsibility of the customer’s. As you are responsible for any returned items until they reach us, we advise you use a secure delivery method that requires a signature upon delivery.
- To cancel your purchase within this seven-working-day cooling-off period, please notify us via email, telephone (+353 87 1179156) or through our contact page. Please be sure to package the returned items securely and send it to us so that we receive it within seven working days of the day after the date that the item was delivered to you.
- We will refund the relevant part of the purchase price for that item as well as the item’s normal postage charge as soon as we receive the cancellation notice. Please be advised that we cannot refund any priority, express or courier component of the postage charge.
- We want you to be satisfies with your purchase so please check that you are happy with it within the cooling-off period. Unless items are faulty, we do not accept returns or unwanted goods after this period has elapsed.
- The distance selling regulations do not apply to customers outside of the EU and you are therefore not entitled to a full refund if you decide to cancel. Please contact us via email or through our contact page when cancelling an order form outside the EU.
- When ordering on behalf of a business the Distance Selling Regulations do not apply and our contract of sale with said business is complete upon acceptance of delivered items. As you will not be entitled to a full refund if you want to return the items we emphasise the importance of selecting the correct product for your needs. We do not usually accept the return of goods purchases by a business unless the item is new and in its original, unopened packaging.
Faulty / Damaged Goods Returns
- If you have received damaged goods, please be sure to notify us within 7 days of receipt! Failure to do so will mean that your claim may not be accepted!
- If you ae unhappy with your products, please let us know why. We want you to be entirely satisfied with your purchases.
- If you believe that there is a problem with the quality of your item, please return it to us at: 521 Health Drinks, 2 Mulgrave Terrace, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin, Ireland. If we agree that the product is of comprimised quality, we will be happy to refund item including the cost of return, or replace it free of charge with delivery covered by us.
- Goods may vary from the pictures on the website as these are only representations. All items are subject to availability. Whereby an item is out of stock, we will notify you as to when we expect the new stock and either refund the item(s), send your order in two parts, or agree upon a substitute product of equal value.
All feedback is welcome and we will be sure to deal with any problems that may for you as a matter of priority. It is our aim to have a solution within 3-5 working days (though usually it doesn’t take quite THAT long).
Please let us know of any feedback, comments or complaints via [email protected] or through our contact page.